Sales Consultant — Los Angeles
Do you love to sell? How about building strong relationships with successful entrepreneurs who are all salespeople themselves—and very good ones at that? Does picking up the phone and creating that relationship not sound strange to you at all? Are you jazzed by the idea of turning strangers into fans and reaping the rewards from that—sales, referrals, new friends, and learning? Is this what makes you tick?
Strategic Coach® is looking for a poised, intuitive, self-motivated, and energetic Sales Consultant—our dream team vision of a salesperson—to join our amazing sales team.
We’re looking for someone who has the proven ability and passion to:
- Contact and sell qualified prospects into the Strategic Coach® Program. (This would require prospecting experience, relationship-building skills, and the ability to close the sale. Very important, that one!)
- Continue to strengthen the relationship with new clients after the sale, and be prepared to problem-solve and provide ongoing support if needed.
- Build and maintain such great relationships with clients that they can’t wait to refer other entrepreneurs just like them.
Are you the right person to join our entrepreneurial team? Tell us why at email@example.com.
Executive Assistant — Toronto
You spend a third of your life at work. Why not enjoy it and let it contribute to your personal and professional development? Working in an environment focused on strategies of successful entrepreneurs can change your outlook on life and give you the tools to create your own success. We’d be happy if you created it with us.
- Managing a team leader’s schedule
- Set up meetings as requested by team leader and other team members.
- Print out daily/weekly schedule and review with team leader.
- Arrange travel.
- Set up meeting rooms and organize materials.
- General administrative support (checking voicemail, expense tracking, ordering supplies, shipping items).
- Building and managing relationships between clients and Strategic Coach
- Follow up with clients and contacts by telephone and email.
- Act as liaison between team leader and client (set up and confirm appointments, review meeting notes, contract follow-up, etc.).
- Enter and maintain information in our databases on a daily basis.
- Event planning and coordination between our clients and our team
- Support webinars, live coaching, speeches, and teleseminars.
- Offsite workshop logistics (coordinate materials, confirm shipping details, print lists, confirm room set-up in collaboration with client).
- Work closely with the design team to ensure all initiatives run smoothly and meet deadlines.
- Create and maintain a system for tracking project/event results.
Talents And Experience Required:
- 2+ years’ experience in a business environment.
- A university or college degree.
- Previous event planning experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to see “the big picture” while staying aligned with the company vision.
- Entrepreneurial spirit — you love to embrace new opportunities and make things happen, and you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Confident, intelligent, and dedicated individual who is focused on making improvements and finding new solutions.
- Personable, energetic, and fun to work with.
- Proactive — you take the initiative to ask, learn, and make things happen.
- Ability to handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently.
- Constant communication with your team and team leader.
To Apply For This Position, Contact:
About Strategic Coach®
Strategic Coach offers a range of workshops and products that have helped thousands of successful entrepreneurs balance their lives while dramatically increasing their income. We are internationally respected as the best at what we do. Our company has grown exponentially since it was founded in 1988, and we’re just getting started!