We've detected that you might be using an outdated browser. While the site will be fully functional, we recommend upgrading for the best experience.

Dismiss

Couples Connection®

Exclusively for current participants of Strategic Coach

FAQs

COLLAPSE ALL

The workshop focuses on having you work together as a couple, as well as do some individual work and participate in small-group sharing with other couples. There are also large-group discussions where participants can share their thoughts and insights.

Of course! We’ve extended the previous one-day session to a longer-format, two-day workshop to allow more time for activities, socializing, and free time together. Both days end at 3:30 p.m., so there’s plenty of time to enjoy the resort and a mini-vacation together.

Only if you want to. All the materials are for your use only, and you’re free to share whatever feels appropriate. The types of things participants share with others are their achievements as a couple, their best Free Day experiences, and their Kolbe profiles.

No, not at all. This workshop is not a substitute for couples’ therapy and is therefore not designed to resolve outstanding issues. Our assumption is that your relationship is already very good—about 90 percent of where you want it to be—and we can simply help you achieve the remaining 10 percent.

The format and presentation style of the workshop mean you don’t need any previous knowledge of the Program concepts and materials. Even your spouse, who is in the Program, will have never used the exercises in this way before. So, essentially, it will be new for everyone.

Participants who’ve attended a Strategic Coach Couples Connection workshop generally leave with a renewed sense of love and appreciation for each other. Free from the distractions of daily life, you can focus on being together and appreciating what makes you unique as a couple. You also have the rare opportunity to spend time focusing on the future of your most important relationship.

This workshop is about both of you: your relationship, your life together, and how you can strengthen what you already have as a couple. Business-related issues are not the focus of the workshop exercises or discussions.

We hope you do! Many couples make this an annual event to reconnect with each other, with friends they’ve made, and with their future vision. It’s wonderful to come back and evaluate your progress and get charged up again for the future. The beautiful, serene, and relaxing workshop locations also make for an ideal “plan and play” getaway.

The Couples Connection takes place in a warm sunny resort!

US$5,000 per couple

For more information or to register, contact one of our Coach+ Specialists:

In Canada, call 416.531.7399 or 1.800.387.3206. In the U.S., call 847.699.5767 or 1.888.872.8877. From the UK, call 0800 051 6413. You can also email teamprograms@strategiccoach.com.


Upcoming Events

Live Presentations

The Ritz-Carlton
Dallas, TX
W Austin
Austin, TX
Strategic Coach Office
Toronto, ON
The Brewery, London

Online Presentations

Mastering Your Mindset Webinar Presentation on August 21, 2019
Unique Ability Webinar Presentation on September 11, 2019