The sales consultant’s main function is to find and qualify leads and enroll them into the Strategic Coach Program. The next stage is to build strong relationships with our clients that can lead to quality referrals.
- Contacting prospects via phone and email to enroll them in the Strategic Coach Program.
- A minimum of 75+ calls a day.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Referral generation
- Connecting with clients by phone and in workshops to strengthen the relationship and gather quality referrals.
- Getting a minimum of two referrals a day (10 per week).
- Business development
- Attending events to sell the Program, network, and gain insight into new and upcoming prospective markets.
- Discovering and investigating new sources of qualified prospects from business opportunities with clients.
- Occasional sales travel in North America.
Experience and qualifications required:
- 2+ years’ experience in a value-based selling environment.
- A college or university degree.
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work in a results-focused culture.
Talents and characteristics preferred:
- You’re able to work independently and take charge of your own results.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit—you embrace new opportunities and thrive in a constantly evolving environment.
- You can handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly.
- You know how to communicate clearly and persuasively with all types of people.
- You’re confident, intelligent, proactive, and take initiative to make things happen.
- Salary plus commissions and quarterly bonus
- Results-based company bonus
- Six weeks’ vacation
- Health/benefits plan, 401(k) plan
If you think this position is a right-fit for you, please send your résumé to email@example.com.