We are looking to grow our team with the addition of process-driven sales talent who will in turn grow our business via inside sales.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will initiate, qualify, and develop new business leads for the Account Executive sales team at Strategic Coach. The SDR will work with the Account Executives to create and prioritize their business target market, position our value proposition, and generate attention and interest for our coaching programs amongst our target market.
The SDR is accountable for generating qualified leads, which they will pass over to the Account Executives to close.
The ideal candidate will possess a desire to develop their professional selling skills and must be a fit for our entrepreneurial, team-based culture.
- Quota Attainment — “hunter” mentality, will meet or exceed monthly/quarterly sales lead objectives.
- Territory Planning — will develop and document strategy to build pipeline of leads within defined target prospects.
- Demand Generation — will create demand for Strategic Coach services within a defined territory.
- Lead And Progress The Contact Strategy — will drive the communication/contact process through to completion.
- Weekly Reporting And Funnel Management — will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with Strategic Coach’s forecasting cadence.
- Customer Focus
- Drive For Results
- Sense Of Urgency
- Business Acumen/Intellectual Curiosity
- “Hunter” mentality with drive
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong desire to be in professional sales
What The Strategic Coach Inc. Offers:
- Exceptional Clients— As entrepreneurs, we believe in creating value for our clients before we expect anything in return. As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a key role in dramatically improving people’s lives. Behind your “pipeline” are extraordinary individuals who, because of your persistence, will go on to do remarkable things in business, and for their families and communities.
- Extraordinary Team — As a company that teaches entrepreneurial teamwork and walks our talk, we take a lot of pride in cultivating an extraordinary team. We look for people who will bring their talents and passion to help us deliver on our purpose. We believe in constantly supporting our team members in their own learning and growth as we grow and innovate as a company. We offer:
- Market competitive performance compensation plan with a generous number of paid vacation days.
- Market competitive health/benefits plan.
- A top tier onboarding and training program.
- Access to our workshops and the concepts and tools we teach our entrepreneur clients.
- A vibrant, thriving, welcoming, and collaborative entrepreneurial culture.
If you think this position is a right-fit for you, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.