Additionally, there is the maintenance of our current client site, store, WordPress sites, marketing assets, and integrations with various external systems.
For the right candidate, this is a hands-on development role and includes elements of management, technology decisions, and design decisions. We’re looking for a responsible professional with a strong work ethic who will drive projects to completion. Our team relies heavily on collaboration, so strong communication skills are necessary.
- Empathy, with a passion for crafting great human experiences.
- At least three years of experience designing client-facing web applications.
- Excellent design skills using Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or XD.
- Experience taking designed layouts into HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with version control, especially Git.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with both leads and teammates.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for successful delivery of features.
Nice to have:
- Bootstrap 4 and 3.3
- Building themes for e-commerce platforms such as Shopify
- Pardot or WordPress experience, or familiarity with other CMS products
- Experience with designing apps, especially for iOS
- Education or background in any of the following: User Experience, HCI, or Information Architecture
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must be in the office during office hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with occasional extra hours to get a project finished).
- Dress business casual.
What The Strategic Coach Inc. Offers:
- Market competitive performance compensation plan with a generous number of paid vacation days.
- Market competitive health/benefits plan.
- Access to our workshops and the concepts and tools we teach our entrepreneur clients.
- A vibrant, thriving, welcoming, and collaborative entrepreneurial culture.
About Working at Strategic Coach:
Working here is fun and supportive, with a focus on work-life balance. We run strictly 9 to 5, with only rare instances of overtime, and six weeks’ vacation to ensure you’re rested and able to focus. This is, however, an onsite position, and we do not offer the option to work remotely. Our dress code is casual or business casual, depending on the needs of the day. There is a culture of excellence here, based on respect, positivity, and constant improvement. We want to give you every opportunity to succeed, and provide leadership and professional training, tools, and resources to ensure you excel both individually and as a team.
If you think this position is a right-fit for you, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.