At Strategic Coach, we strive to free up highly successful entrepreneurs and their teams to thrive and grow in a world of rapid change and unpredictability. We pride ourselves on offering world-class coaching to exceptional clients in a positive, growth-focused environment.
This position is for you if you are:
- Articulate, professional, and adept at relating to successful business owners. Highly accountable, you know great relationships with clients and team members alike are built on integrity and authenticity.
- A natural conversationalist and excellent listener. You exude energy, positivity, and confidence and love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over.
- Self-motivated, curious, responsive, and results-driven. We call this Batteries-Included.
- A collaborative team player. You value others’ talents and seek out their ideas to achieve exponential results.
- Passionate about helping other people achieve a bigger, brighter future.
We also want you to have:
- A Growth Mindset: You are constantly learning, growing, and setting bigger goals. You are courageous and create value first before expecting opportunity.
- A Hunter Mentality: You are persuasive, adaptable, and solution-focused.
- Post-Secondary Education. You have some kind of traditional or alternative education beyond high school.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Quota Attainment: Meeting (and exceeding!) your monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Pipeline Building: Developing and documenting strategy to build your pipeline of sales opportunities within your defined target leads and prospects.
- Referral Generation: Creating demand for Strategic Coach services within a defined sales territory.
- Leading and Progressing the Sales Cycle: Driving the sales process through to completion.
- Weekly Reporting and Funnel Management: Completing all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with Strategic Coach’s forecasting audience.
Why Strategic Coach? We have:
- Exceptional Clients: As an Account Executive, you will play a key role in dramatically improving people’s lives. Our clients are extraordinary individuals who, because of their involvement in the Program, will go on to do even more remarkable things in their lives and businesses.
- Extraordinary Culture: As a company that teaches entrepreneurial teamwork and walks our talk, we take a lot of pride in cultivating an extraordinary culture. We are constantly supporting our team members in their own learning and growth as we grow and innovate as a company.
You’ll also get:
- Top tier onboarding and training (1 full month!)
- Six weeks of paid time off each year
- Twenty-one flex hours
- Flexible and competitive benefits plan
- Insightful assessments to help you identify your own unique set of strengths
- Access to our world class workshop programs, publications, podcasts, and videos
And much, much more!
If you think this position is a right-fit for you, please send your résumé to email@example.com.