Who we’re looking for:
- You work independently and take charge of your own results.
- You maintain a high level of activity while managing multiple priorities.
- You’re confident and responsive, and you take initiative to make things happen.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit—you embrace new opportunities and thrive in a constantly evolving and creative environment.
- You communicate clearly and persuasively with all types of people.
Other assets we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ client management and/or sales experience.
- A university or college degree.
- Adaptable and flexible, with a sense of humor.
- Detail-oriented planner – you look ahead and stay on top of things.
- An ability to see “the big picture” while staying aligned with the company vision.
- Personable, energetic, and fun to work with.
You’ll be responsible for:
1. Renewal Sales
- Achieve 75% or higher in client renewal from one year to the next.
- Increase renewals by effectively addressing clients’ needs and offering solutions, and actively engaging clients, both in person and on the phone.
2. Client Success
- Manage, support, and coach up to 150-200 clients between their quarterly workshops.
- Learn all concepts and tools and become a resource for our clients.
- Reschedule clients who miss or cannot attend their regular workshop.
- Handle all client issues with professionalism, integrity, and grace.
3. Attending Workshops
- Interact with, answer questions, and provide direction for clients in the workshops (you’ll attend 6-10 workshops/quarter).
- Travel to other workshop cities in North America on occasion (up to eight one-week trips per calendar year).
4. “Out-Back-In” Sales
- Call former clients who are currently not enrolled in The Strategic Coach Program to promote re-joining the Program.
- The goal is to have at least 1-2 “out” clients per month (12-24/year) re-enrolled.
Why Strategic Coach? We have:
1. Exceptional Clients: As a Program Advisor, you will play a key role in dramatically improving people’s lives. Our clients are extraordinary individuals who, because of their involvement in The Strategic Coach® Program, will go on to do even more remarkable things in their lives and businesses.
2. Extraordinary Culture: As a company that teaches entrepreneurial teamwork and walks our talk, we take a lot of pride in cultivating an extraordinary culture. We are constantly supporting our team members in their own learning and growth as we grow and innovate as a company.
You’ll also get:
- Generous paid time off package
- Twenty-one flex hours
- A flexible and competitive benefits plan
- Insightful assessments to help you identify your own unique set of strengths
- Access to our world-class workshop programs, publications, podcasts, and videos
- Unlimited free pop, juice, coffee, and tea, plus occasional catered food and snacks
- Casual dress attire on non-workshop days
- Access to a fully equipped gym
And much, much more!
Testimonials about the PA role:
“As Program Advisors, we get to work with such incredible and inspiring entrepreneurs. Playing even a small role in their success in the Program motivates me to show up at my best each and every day and allows me to take pride in the work that I do.”
Katelyn, Program Advisor since 2017
“Our clients are doing some pretty incredible things in both their businesses and at home. However, they rarely stop to give themselves credit because they’re always on to the next goal. I love helping entrepreneurs press the pause button every quarter to reflect back and acknowledge just how far they’ve come in terms of progress, wins, and experiences.”
Kayanne, Program Advisor since 2015
“I love to be in the driver’s seat of my own results. I take great pleasure in knowing that I’m making a difference in people’s lives. I never know what the day will bring or where a conversation will lead.”
Maureen, Program Advisor since 1997
If you think this position is a right-fit for you, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.